Κυριακή 25 Νοεμβρίου 2012

✝Weekend's attitude✝



Fucking love this attitude. 
Shorts with stockings? It's a given.
Fur jacket: Strativarious
Biker boots: Fashion Mark
Shorts:H&M
Blouze:Bershka



What i love ✏

♥Shorts with stockings.

♥Biker boots.

♥Popkorn and Twilight Saga Part 2: Breaking Down

♥Dancing with friends.

♥Supportive friends.

♥Done with Proficency.

♥Alone with my brother at home.

♥Sunday morning.
What i hate ✏

✖Hard studying for school.

✖Messy room.

✖My ex' and his new slutty girlfriend.


The plain truth is that i can't even laugh when i see them together. I wanna punch them in 
their fucking faces but then i keep calm and eat my sandwich.

✖My annoying mom.

✖Texting from people you don't want to and not from them you want to. -.-

✖Headache.

✖Melancholy.

✖Tomorrow is Monday.


Lots of kisses.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου