Παρασκευή 23 Νοεμβρίου 2012

In's and Out's of this Friday.

Hey people. Today's Friday. What i love and what i hate.

♥ No school today for me ! Waked up at 10. WoW



My Marina texted me in the morning to wish me Good luck for the Proficency Exams

Last English lesson. Here comes the freedom.


Free evening to do anything i want (included serfing on the net for hours and hours)
Going out tonight with my girls!

Prepare myself for the tomorrow "Breaking down part 2."
See an episode of "Once upon a time".
Wearing my biker booties.
Warm and pijamas all day long.
delicious lunch
Hate:

Prepare myself for tomorrow's exams (proficency)


Memorize all those fucking key-words for tomorrow's writing.
Taking care of the wood stove as to keep the house warm.
Study study and study for tomorrow.


Wish me luck for tomorrow. xoxo



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου